Participants are invited to submit abstracts for presentations which fall within the scope of the WCNA2018. Please indicate the preference for free-communication (oral) or for poster presentation.
Abstracts can be submitted in the following topics:
- Perioperative Pain Management
- Donor Management and Organ Transplantation
- Difficult Airway Management
- Safety and Quality Issues of Anesthesia
- Challenges of Anesthesia in the Day Surgery
- Anesthesia Specialities
- Progress/Issues in Nurse Anesthesia Education
- Nurse Anesthesia Practice
Important Requirements (please check carefully!)
- You may submit as many abstracts as you like.
- Abstracts should be written in English and the authors are responsible for the content and the language quality of the abstract.
- Abstracts will be printed and published as they are submitted. Abstract title will be subject to a spell check if the abstract is selected for presentation.
- Abstracts for free-communication presentations will be included in the main programme and are limited to 15 minutes followed by 5 minutes’ discussion.
- Posters will be available for viewing throughout the duration of the conference. Best posters will be aknowledged by the IFNA Education Committee and Practice Committee. CLICK HERE find resources to create an effective poster at the IFNA website.
- All accepted abstracts (free-communications and posters) will be published in the proceedings of the WCNA2018 congress.
- If changes to your abstract are necessary, you can make them in the on-line abstract submission system during the submission period, after log in and choosing the „Modify” button. If changes are necessary after the end of the on-line submission period, please notify the Congress Office at email@example.com.
- Abstracts received will be reviewed according to subject categories for content, relevance and adherence to abstract guidelines.
- Presenters of accepted abstracts must register for the Congress by the early-bird deadline.
- Presenters who are unable to attend the congress should arrange another person to present the paper.
- Decision on acceptance will be notified before 31 March, 2018.
- Please note, that all accepted posters has to be uploaded (pdf finals) latest two weeks prior the congress.
- Abstracts can only be submitted electronically by using the on-line abstract submission page.
|Abstract submission deadline:||31 January 2018|
|Notification of abstracts:||31 March 2018|
|Authors registration deadline:||15 April 2018|
|Poster PDF attachment upload deadline:||4 June 2018|
Notification of Acceptance
Notification regarding abstract acceptance/rejection will be sent by 31 March, 2018. If you DO NOT receive notification by this date, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The scientific committee reserves the right to change the format of your presentation according to availability.
Important: Using Appropriate Internet Browser
Please use one of the following browsers when submitting an abstract. (You can download the right browser from the abstract system log-in page.) Please check your browser’s version number BEFORE using the abstract system.
Internet Explorer 9.0+
Mozilla Firefox 4.0+
Google Chrome 13.0+
Mozilla Firefox 4.0+
Google Chrome 13.0+
I am not able to add my Institute, Department and City. I am clicking the ADD button, but nothing happens.
Please check your browser, because likely you are using Internet Explorer 7.0 version, which might cause dysfunctions. You can download other browsers from the abstract system log-in page.
How to check my browser?
Open your browser. Click on help menu (Windows) or Application Preferences (MAC OSX) and check "About ...".
The system does not accept my email address.
Please do not use capital letters in your e-mail address.
I clicked the "save and preview" button and nothing happens
Please check all submitted data, look for error messages and correct or fill missing fields.
Examples for frequent messages:
Please select presenting author!
Please check your abstract length!
I clicked the "save and preview" button, but the system did not save my abstract
After clicking the “Save and preview” button, you can check your abstract’s preview.
If you want to modify it, you can select “Edit” button.
If the preview is OK, click the “Save” button and your abstract will be saved and submitted.
If you have any difficulty with the submission process, please e-mail us at email@example.com.